Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
There is currently a 30 day wait for all newborn packages! Just let us know your preferred arrival date (it is best to plan for a week or two before your due date, if possible).
You've got enough to worry about while getting ready for your precious little one to arrive. We make it simple to get your newborn diapers ready for the baby. Simply choose the newborn cloth diaper rental package that works best for you. We'll mail out the diapers and give you a store credit when you return them (less rental fees and shipping).
Newborn diapers are cute and so convenient - but they are also outgrown very quickly. Since you don't really know what size your baby will be - or how fast they will grow - it can be hard to know just how long those adorable, teeny diapers will last. We have a solution! Our Newborn Cloth Diaper Rental program lets you choose which type of diapers you will receive. You can return them for store credit as soon as your little one outgrows them. Some newborn cloth diaper rental programs limit the amount of time you can keep the diapers - or insist that you keep them a certain number of months. That's fine if you have a 7 pound baby who grows right on schedule - but most babies do things their own way! If your baby outgrows newborn diapers in a month - you can return them. If they need them for 4 months instead of 2, we'll just adjust your credit amount as needed.
We offer 6 options for your newborn diaper rental. These options are based on what we have seen work well for families over the last several years. If you are new to cloth diapering, you may wish to use the most popular option (all in one style diapers) or choose our mix it up package so you can try several options. The diapers may be a mix of new and used diapers that have been previously rented. We sanitize all returned diapers before putting them back into a rental package.
* Prefolds and covers: 24 newborn Indian prefold cloth diapers (fit about 4-10 pounds) , 1 Snappi diaper fastener, and 6 assorted newborn diaper covers including several top brands like Thirsties, Bummis, and Rumparooz.
* bumGenius All in One Newborn Diapers: 24 all in one newborn size diapers. These diapers fit from about 6-12 pounds. They are all one piece, so there is nothing to stuff or find in the wash. These have hook and loop (VELCRO like tabs)
* Lil Joeys: We have discontinued this diaper from our rentals due to the fact that they are not able to withstand the wear and tear of a rental.
* Mix it Up - Try it All: Try various types of diapers so you know what you will like when it is time to size up. Includes a variety of newborn diapers that may include Lil Joeys all in one, bumGenius AIO, Happy Tiny Tush One Size, FuzziBunz XS, Meadowlark Mountain fitted newborn diapers, Thirsties Duo AIO, Thirsties Duo Fitted, Chinese and Indian prefold cloth diapers, a Snappi, and 4 assorted diaper covers. 24 diaper changes total
Each package is priced at the normal retail price of the items included. We will issue credit, less a $30 processing fee, based on the number of weeks you keep the diapers. Within 3 BUSINESS days of their safe return, we will issue a store credit for the amount due to you.
For each week (or part of a week) you keep the package (based on the date the package arrives at the shipping address and the date we receive the returned diapers), we will deduct $5. So, if you use the diapers for one month, your store credit will be the amount of the package, less $20 rental fee and $30 processing fee. Keep them for 12 weeks, your rental fee will be $60 plus the $30 processing fee. Compare that to the average cost of 3 months of newborn disposables at $180-200!
You'll save a ton of money over the cost of disposables, and you'll get a chance to see how cloth diapering works for your family. Use your store credit towards anything in the store, so you can use the credit to buy larger diapers, toys, baby carriers, even things for mom!
If you choose to keep some or all of the diapers, all you have to do is let us know. For the mix it up package, some families choose to keep any diapers that still fit and return only the diapers they no longer need. If you choose to keep some of the diapers, we'll issue your store credit due minus the rental fees, processing fee, and the retail cost of the diapers you choose to keep.
To minimize turnaround time, you can let us know in advance what you want to use your store credit for - so we can have it all packaged up and ready to ship when your rentals are received back in our office.
By checking the box below you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. We try to keep things simple, but for your protection and ours we need to set clear expectations.
* Your rental date starts on the day your package is delivered to your address (based on delivery confirmation). You will receive your store credit based on the number of weeks between delivery and our receipt of the returned diapers.
* Store credit will be issued within 3 days of our receipt of your package, less any fees, the weekly rental amount due, and any lost or damaged diapers.
* You agree to use only these APPROVED detergents on the diapers in this package: Allens Naturally, Country Save, Rockin Green, bumGenius, Lulus, or Ecover powder (not liquid). You further agree not to use fabric softener, bleach of any kind, or homemade detergents on these diapers. Diapers should not be soaked, dried on high heat, run on sanitary cycle, or boiled. Light staining from use is considered normal. Tide and other commerical detergents are not approved and may void your credit.
* You understand and agree that the diapers you receive may be new or gently used. We cycle diapers through no more than 3 rentals before selling them. We carefully wash all previously used diapers in fragrance-free detergent and sanitize all diapers before they are rented.
* You accept full responsibility for use of these diapers and any diaper rash or other issues of any kind. You specifically agree that we are not in any way to be held responsible for any effects of using these diapers.
* This rental program is only available for those who have non-smoking homes. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but if any member of your family smokes (even outside) you may not use this rental program. We simply want to protect tiny lungs from irritants found in even secondhand smoke on clothing or diapers.
* Returned diapers are only eligible for a credit if they arrive clean and free of smoke, perfume and other odors, damage beyond normal wear and tear, pet hair, and in good condition. We understand that some staining is normal, but excessively stained items are not eligible for return. Don't worry, we really want to give you any credit due, we just need to make sure the diapers are in good condition to rent again or sell as used.
* If an item is lost or damaged, it is yours. We can not issue credit for items that are lost or damaged. Lost or damaged items will be deducted from your store credit at the retail price.
Posted by Kayla on 4th Apr 2013
Cloth diapering was a little scary for us as first time parents. We tried the mix it up pack. It was perfect. I was sure we would prefer diapers that turned out not to be our favorites. One of the best deals around too. We only needed it for one month, so we got most of our deposit back and were able to buy most of what we needed with the credit.